The school is located in Bowling Green, a developed city of Kentucky state at Western Kentucky university, founded in 1906, is an ideal school for students.
The university offers 19,215 students with more than 600 international students from 58 countries around the world are studying 150 different training programs, including 80 University programs and 35 Graduate school programs.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
Being ranked 11th among the top public universities of Regional group (in the south)
– Forensic Group of WKU won the International Forensics Association Championships in 8 times
- One of 40 destinations of US universities for international students according to ‘The Chronicle’.
- 27 alumni of WKU won the Pulitzer Prize.
- WKU is one of 340 schools competed in Division I-A level for athletes
– WKU is one of the top universities with specialized classes – and is the only school in the state of Kentucky with one
– Modern teaching methods help students develop the strengthm the skills, overcome shyness, shame.
– Communicate in International environment brings more social knowledge, culture, strengthening the relationship of the countries.
Scholarships of up 50% of tuition is applied to the first-year University.
– The tuition after scholarship is only about $ 4900 / term.
– Conditions: minimum GPA of 7.5, TOEFL 525/71 iBT or IELTS 6.0; SAT 1090.
Maintaining a scholarship for the next years with a GPA of 2.5
– To have scholarship, you should reach ≥ 7.5 grade point average at the University level, and TOEFL 525/71 iBT or IELTS 6.0, SAT score is not required
Program of financial support for the entire Master course: Currently, international students attending Master course at WKU shall only pay tuition